Properly sheltering and caring for animals requires a large range of equipment and supplies. Each item you donate helps us direct our financial resources to services and programs. Bold lettering indicates where the need is greatest, but all items on the list are appreciated!
Thanks to your donations, we typically have a surplus of dry dog and cat food. But we always need canned food!
You can select items from our Amazon wish list and have them delivered directly to the animals at the Humane Society, or help us with supplies from this list:
- Upright and hand-held vacuum cleaners
- Canned/wet cat and dog food
- Paper towels
- Redeemable bottles and cans
- Kitten milk replacement (KMR)
- Cat litter
- Rabbit water bottles
- Postage stamps
- Copy paper
- Peanut butter
- Fresh Step PawPoints
- Flea and tick preventative (Frontline, Advantage, Advantix)
- Puppy training pads
- Dog toys
- Plastic cat toys (no catnip, please)
- Swiffer sheets
- Toilet paper
- Hand sanitizer
- Cardboard shoeboxes
- Kongs (large or extra-large)
- Kuranda dog beds
- Cat beds
- Blankets - smaller/thinner (such as receiving blankets)
- Liquid hand soap
- Kitchen scales
- Pooper scoopers for dogs (long-handled metal)
- Large spray bottles
- Small animal bedding (shavings, straw or paper - no cedar)
- Weed whackers and gardening equipment
- Portable nebulizers
- 10'x10' or larger canopies (example)
All donations are greatly appreciated. Items may be dropped off at the shelter during regular business hours.
The shelter is not currently in need of linens or large/thick blankets. We cannot accept comforters due to storage space restrictions.
We no longer accept used toner cartridges for refund; the store changed their policy on these returns. But thank you for thinking of us!