At any given time, we may be caring for up to 400 animals. Our work requires a wide range of equipment and supplies. Each item you donate helps us direct our funds to services and programs for the animals. That's why every donation matters.
You can select items from our Amazon or Chewy wishlists and have them delivered directly to the Humane Society, or directly donate supplies from the list below.
Please Note: We often do not receive contact information from Amazon and Chewy when donations are made online. We want to send a thank you for every gift. To ensure you receive an acknowledgment, please email to let us know when you send a donation our way. Thank you!
We appreciate any brand of dry cat and dog food for our Pet Food Pantry. The pantry is available to anyone needing help feeding their pet. Sponsored by Goldstein Auto Group, donations can be dropped off at any of their locations, in addition to the Humane Society. All food must be unopened, and we cannot accept raw or raw-coated pet food products.
- Canned dog food, any brand
- Martingale collars
- Easy Walk harnesses
- Greenies Pill Pockets
- Leashes and slip leads
- Kongs (L or XL)
- Nylabones (L or XL)
- Food puzzles
- Peanut butter
- String cheese
- Training treats
- Puppy training pads
- Outdoor metal-handled pooper scoopers
- Flea and tick preventative (Frontline, Advantage, Advantix)
- Canned cat food, any brand
- Plastic cat toys (no catnip, please)
- Greenies Pill Pockets
- Top-loading carriers
- Pipe cleaners
- Cardboard shoeboxes
- Cat beds
- Clay cat litter
- Yesterday's News litter
- Feliway products
- Motion toys, mobiles
- Miracle Nipples
- Food and supplies for rabbits, guinea pigs, rats, mice, hamsters
- Timothy hay
- Small animal bedding (non-cedar shavings, straw or paper)
- High-efficiency laundry detergent
- Dryer sheets
- Dishwasher pods
- Swiffer WetJet multipurpose floor cleaner refills
- Swiffer WetJet pad refills
- Paper towels
- Liquid hand soap
- Small, lightweight blankets and throws, especially fleece
- New or gently-used towels
- Flat sheets (no elastic)
We appreciate your donations of clean items.
- Comforters, bedspreads, pillows, fitted sheets, or anything that has elastic or is filled with batting
- Knitted or crocheted items
- Homemade treats of any kind
- Homemade toys, except those listed on this page
- Opened bags of food
- Used litter pans
- Any items that are soiled or in poor condition
All donations are greatly appreciated.
Items may be dropped off at the shelter daily (except Sundays) from 12-6 pm.